Please review and manage the Cookie settings below. You can change these settings any time by clicking the "Cookie settings" link in the footer of the page
1. What is the objective of the Regulatory Review: Modernization of the Canadian Aviation Regulations?
2. Why is Transport Canada implementing this regulatory review initiative?
We want to:
· improve the delivery of programs and services to better serve Canadians
· ensure we remain a word-class regulator
Furthermore, we are exploring options to allow for more modern oversight and enforcement, and to better align with international best practices. We’re also modernizing our fees to better reflect the cost of providing our services so those who benefit the most from these services will pay a greater share of the costs, rather than the taxpayer.
As we move forward with these initiatives, stakeholders will be invited to share ideas and suggestions about our modernization objectives.
3. Will you be reviewing or changing the structure of the Canadian Aviation Regulations?
4. Are you conducting a review of the Canadian Aviation Regulations by Part?
5. Will there be additional opportunities to provide feedback?
Yes. We will involve subject matter experts and industry partners at several stages. The issues identified through this webpage will inform future targeted consultations.
6. Who should participate in this consultation?
7. How long will the regulatory review initiative last?
8. Are there other ways to share my views on the Regulatory Review: Modernization of the Canadian Aviation Regulations?
Yes, you can share your views anytime by sending an email to Transport Canada at TC.CARReview-ExamenduRAC.TC@tc.gc.ca.