Strictly necessary cookies(always on):
Necessary for enabling core functionality. The website cannot function properly without these cookies. This cannot be turned off. e.g. Sign in, Language
Analytical cookies help us to analyse user behaviour, mainly to see if the users are able to find and act on things that they are looking for. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. Tools used: Google Analytics
Social media cookies:
We use social media cookies from Facebook, Twitter and Google to run Widgets, Embed Videos, Posts, Comments and to fetch profile information.
Pictured - Title text on the graphic reads: “Partnering with 10 Coastal Communities and organizations to build a maritime awareness information system.”
• The T’Sou-ke Nation and the Pacheedaht Nation will host a shared pilot project on the South Coast of Vancouver Island.
• The Council of the Haida Nation will host a pilot project on the North Coast of British Columbia.
• The Gitga’at Nation will host a pilot project on the Central Coast of British Columbia.
• The Mohawk Council of Kahnawà:ke will host a pilot project along the south shore of the Saint Lawrence.
• The Essipit Innu First Nation Council will host a pilot project along the north shore on the Saint Lawrence River estuary.
• The Tuktoyaktuk Hunters and Trappers Committee will host a pilot project in the Inuvialuit Settlement Region.
• The Ekaluktutiak Hunters and Trappers Organization will host a pilot project in Nunavut.
• The Maritime Aboriginal Peoples Council will host a pilot project in the coastal waters surrounding Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island and New Brunswick.
• The Nunatsiavut Government will host a pilot project in Nain, located in the Nunatsiavut settlement area on the northeast coast of Labrador.