Pictured - Title text on the graphic reads: “Partnering with 10 Coastal Communities and organizations to build a maritime awareness information system.”
• The T’Sou-ke Nation and the Pacheedaht Nation will host a shared pilot project on the South Coast of Vancouver Island.
• The Council of the Haida Nation will host a pilot project on the North Coast of British Columbia.
• The Gitga’at Nation will host a pilot project on the Central Coast of British Columbia.
• The Mohawk Council of Kahnawà:ke will host a pilot project along the south shore of the Saint Lawrence.
• The Essipit Innu First Nation Council will host a pilot project along the north shore on the Saint Lawrence River estuary.
• The Tuktoyaktuk Hunters and Trappers Committee will host a pilot project in the Inuvialuit Settlement Region.
• The Ekaluktutiak Hunters and Trappers Organization will host a pilot project in Nunavut.
• The Maritime Aboriginal Peoples Council will host a pilot project in the coastal waters surrounding Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island and New Brunswick.
• The Nunatsiavut Government will host a pilot project in Nain, located in the Nunatsiavut settlement area on the northeast coast of Labrador.